The flat has 3 rooms (2 bedrooms and one living room), a separate kitchen room, a bathroom (bath/shower) and a small toilet room
- Bedroom 1: 2 single beds for 2 people (can be put together) plus extra crib for small children
- Bedroom 2: 3 single beds for 3 people (can be put together)
- Living room: Sofa-bed for 2 people, in addition there are two air mattresses that can be used for an 8th person (most likely a child). I recommend this flat up to 7 people, but it's ok for 8 if one of you is happy to sleep on an air mattress (or a baby crip, which is also available).
- Bathroom with bath and power shower (all new)
- Separate Toilet
- Modern kitchen with equipment (oven, microwave, hob, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, tea maker, water filter, washer/dryer, dishwasher)
The flat is on the 4th floor (top floor). You can access it over the stairs if you like to do some sports or with an elevator on the left side of the building.
When you arrive there are two possibilities to enter:
1. The cleaning lady or myself will be waiting for you to hand you the keys
2. You can get the keys from the safe at the entrance and you will get a code to enter to the main door. If there are any problems, I will be available on my mobile. But you will be able to enter no matter what time you arrive.
You will be provided with clean bedding (very comfortable and new memory foam mattresses, single sized). The kitchen is very well equipped with oven, electric hub, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer (including wash powder). Other available items are: plates, glasses, wine glasses, forks, knives, coffee maker, coffee machine, plenty of standard kitchen equipment (pans, bowls, kitchen knives and standard tools etc). No need to bring anything, except your own towels.
For grocery shopping there is a small shop just next to the flat or a larger store about 2 minutes away. I will also provide you details how to pre-order groceries in case you want everything delivered to the apartment within a desired time-slot.
The neighbourhood is very safe and great for families. it is only a 10 minute walk away from one of the biggest shopping centres of London (search for Westfield shopping centre), which has great restaurants and plenty of shops.
There is also a small park with a children's playground just next to the apartment.
You are just next to a bus station and around a 5 minute walk away from 2 underground stations (White City for District and Circle, Hammersmith and City line and Wood Lane for Cental line), which will give you fast connection to almost everywhere in London:
The central line takes you to the heart of London (Oxford street, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Notting HIll etc in less than 10 min), the Hammersmith and city line is good for destinations more north or for Hammersmith, the circle line circles around the whole zone 1. Parking is available in front of the apartment for an additional £18 per night.